OMGoodness We LOVE this Yummy Chai Latte Healthy Drink Called “The Shrinker”!
Check it Out Below!
Enjoy Trim Healthy Mama’s latest delicious drink. Take these three simple steps to shrink fat today while growing your health and vitality
1.Whip up the super easy recipe below.
2.Enjoy the creamy, luscious liquid. Let its deep, earthy chai taste tantalize your taste buds while you inhale the exotic spices.
3.Feel your hunger dissipate… experience renewed energy… love the long list of youth reviving benefits.
SIP THE SHRINKER gets results but tastes very, very naughty…
For the fabulous drinking jar purchase here: cute mason jar (fyi…your jar will not be sucked into an hour glass shape
It is designed to be sipped between your meals and snacks to not only keep you hydrated but help you combat that whim for needless snacking.
I like to have a “go to” drink that satisfies that hand to mouth habit – you know the one – you want to put something from your hand into your mouth and swallow. Or sometimes it’s just “head hunger” that causes problematic snacking for many of us.
While we’re not about skipping important snacks on THM, we don’t want you to eat all day either. I find if I do not make one of my large between meal drinks, I tend to eat food when my body doesn’t really need it. I end up eating for the fun of it, or for the relaxation, or for a pick me up when I feel tired but what my body really needs is hydration.
These liquid bridges between your meals need to fit into a certain criteria to keep you getting your weight loss results. Between meal drinks that are filled with calories and carbs can pull you into dangerous weight gaining territory quicker than you can say OOPSIE!!! You need to drink fat burning rather than fat promoting beverages and they need to be yummy!
GOOD GIRL MOONSHINE is a great example of a drink that is free from calories, carbs and the need for digestion yet it is flooded with nutrients, and specific weight loss targeting natural properties. SIP THE SHRINKER is another weight zapping formula for your THM tool belt. Of course you’ll soon need to put a few more notches in this belt because as you add more of these special THM fat blitzing tools you’ll obtain a tinier waist!!
The foundation ingredient of SIP THE SHRINKER is a beloved Chinese tea called OOLONG or WU-LONG. In ancient Chinese books it is regarded as an elixir which contributed to prolonged life. It is known as having the richest and most complex flavor among all the varieties of tea.
Here is an embarrassingly modest list of just a few of OOLONG’s wonders.
* OOLONG prevents obesity and is powerfully active in burning fat. Research shows that the polyphenols that are highest in Oolong tea, help activate thermogenesis which increases fat oxidation in your body. Scientists from the University of Tokushima found that Oolong tea can double the amount of fat excreted by the body. He reported that two cups of Oolong tea burned over 157% more fat than those who drank the same amount of green tea!!! Just one cup can help burn off an extra 67 calories. Yeah!!!!!
* OOLONG lowers blood sugar levels and can be an effective treatment for diabetics. A Taiwanese study found that Oolong tea controls blood glucose levels very effectively. The thorough study showed that plasma glucose and fructosamine levels dropped significantly for Oolong tea drinkers.
If I went through even a shortened list of Oolong tea’s benefits one by one I’d keep you here for hours of reading so I am going to shove a few together.
* Oolong improves vitality… prolongs lifespan… combats the aging of skin… treats eczema and rashes… prevents heart disease and cancer… reduces high blood pressure… it’s a physical and mental stress reliever… strengthens teeth and prevents tooth decay… improves brain power… you get the picture. Best of all it makes a scrumptious drink called the “SHRINKER” and you get all these extras and more thrown in for good measure.
No, I can’t help myself. I have to tell you just a little more and then Pearl can come and super glue my fingers together so I can’t type anymore. She likes me to keep short and concise so you don’t get bored. Too bad for Pearl.
*Oolong contains antioxidants that powerfully destroy free radicals. Research conducted by Dr Kenichi Yanagimoto from the university of California, showed that only 15 days of Oolong tea drinking enabled an incredible 50% reduction in free radicals.
Another study conducted by the academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Fujian Province concluded that stress levels reduced significantly with four servings of Oolong each day for a week. SIP THE SHRINKER contains four servings of Oolong. Hey Mama, you may be only one week away from a more “calm” you.
Even though Oolong is the main Super Star of this recipe, the other co-star ingredients were carefully chosen by Mwa. They not only harmonize perfectly for taste enhancement but they too help optimize fat loss, rev the metabolism and provide extremely high antioxidant, nutrient and anti- inflammatory properties. This drink is simple and inexpensive but will provide more mineralizing “mojo” than some expensive houghty taughty health tonic from the health food store.
Let me say just a small little tiddly bit about Cinnamon the co-star.
* Cinnamon regulates blood sugar. It slows the rate at which the stomach empties after meals. It not only stimulates insulin receptors, but also inhibits an enzyme that inactivates them so it creates more ability to use glucose. It only takes a scant half tsp. to reduce blood sugar levels and that is easily provided in the SHRINKER… yay for us!
* It reduces LDL cholesterol… it contains effective anti-infectious compounds against dangerous pathogens… it is also highly anti-inflammatory and reduces cytokines linked to arthritic pain. It also reduces chronic inflammation linked with neurological disorders… Cinnamon reduces the proliferation of cancer cells I’m on a roll Pearl! Can I keep going Sis? Research by Dr.P. Zoladz found that just smelling the wonderful odor of cinnamon improves brain activity. I didn’t hear her say no! It is effective for menstrual pain and infertility. This is because Cinnamon contains a natural chemical called cinnamaldehyde, which studies show increases the hormone progesterone in woman. It is also a natural food preservative. Cinnamon is such a powerful antioxidant that it prevents oxidation more effectively than the chemical food preservatives BHT and BHA.
ENOUGH!!!………I will appease my sister and now give you the recipe.
1. Boil enough water to fill a large coffee mug in which you will steep 4 tea bags of Oolong. Let it cool.
2. Once cool, pour this tea into a blender along with ½ cup of Unsweetened Almond milk, a couple of generous pinches of Celtic salt, a generous tsp. or two of vanilla, stevia extract to taste (go easy and add more if needed), ½ – 1 tsp. of cinnamon (cinnamon lovers can use more) and cayenne pepper to taste. If you have not developed a taste for hot pepper then use black pepper to replace the red for your chai blend. Turn on blender and blend well. This is your SHRINKER concentrate.
3. Once blended, pour the concentrate into a glass, 2 quart size canning jar and fill to the top with ice. If you don’t have a 2 quarter, I recommend you get one as it is fun having your day’s quota (2 quarts of deliciousness) in one huge jar. But you can split your concentrate between two quart size canning jars. You can add a bit of water to the concentrate if needed to make the liquid reach the top of the jar, but do make sure there is plenty of ice to keep the SHRINKER thoroughly chilled.
4. Put a lid on the jar, shake well then taste and adjust flavors. Own it!!!! What do you need to add so it knocks your socks off!! More stevia? More vanilla? I usually add more hot pepper because I like it to burn and make me feel like a feisty tiger!
5. Love it
From your THM friend Serene