A Guide To Romance
by Hannah Keeley
Let’s talk about sex baby!
Today, we’re talking about the S word. Now before you get super turned off by this, let me tell you: THIS IS NOT A COSMO ARTICLE. We are here to talk about the joy and beauty of intimacy and the God-given holy covenant of marriage! AH, what a beautiful thing…
You’ve GOT to know Heidi St. John! She is an incredible woman of faith and one of my dear friends.
Heidi and I got together a little while back and decided that more women need to hear some positive and biblical teachings on sex, romance, and marriage for the busy mom.
We are both SO done with cosmo’s top 6,813 sex moves and articles that tend to get women viewing themselves and sex differently than God designed.
- You want to have more of a sex drive! You really do! But you just can’t seem to get “there” as often as you would like.
- You used to be that girl! The one who couldn’t keep her hands of her new husband. You two were like little firecrackers at one point! But when you look back, you realize you’ve lost that and you miss “that girl.”
- You find yourself thinking about excuses to tell your hubby when he needs a little action. “Please, I am so tired.” “I don’t feel pretty!” “I’m just feeling out of it.”
- You want to lights OFF. You want to show your husband how much you love him and adore him but “PLEASE DON’T LOOK AT ME.”
- You can’t seem to remember the last hot/crazy night you had with your husband.
If any of these statements relate to you … Thank God, you are in the right place!
It’s time to stop being shamed by the magazine covers and the hot romances in your chick flicks.
This is the real world. Heidi and I are here to talk to you about sex, intimacy, and marriage in the real world!
Every mom knows the struggle of losing the heat after a few kids. Nowhere does it say that the heat has to be over!
We are going to tell you what the Bible says about intimacy and give you the secrets we use to keep things hot and steamy!
PS. We’re going to give away a few tricks we use to get ourselves in the mood and the hubs as well! You don’t want to miss out on this one …
Tune in here.
Hannah Keeley was once in overwhelmed mom living in a cluttered house, deep in debt, out of shape, and barely hanging on. But one day, after finding herself sobbing uncontrollably into a pile of clean laundry, she realized God has bigger and better plans for her (just like He does for each one of His children). Beginning that day, she began making changes in her life that took her from overwhelmed to overjoyed. Today, she’s helping moms do the same. Hannah, her husband, Blair, and their seven children live in Richmond, Virginia, and are having the time of their lives!
Check out Hannah’s Website Here!
Want more help to create your Crazy Blessed life? I got you! Each episode of my podcast, Crazy Blessed is created to help you live the life God designed you for—a life of abundance. LISTEN NOW!
And if you’re a mom, then you could probably use a little help now and then. Here are some of my free resources that you can use anytime you get a hankering (which is southern for, “when you feel like it”).
Are you a mom who is totally overwhelmed? Feel like you’re at the end of your rope? Do you want to get organized, take control, and create a life you love? Check out my 21-Day Mom Rescue.