Bacon Stuffed Eggs & Avocado
~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
This is one of those simple meals that you could serve for breakfast with guests and really look like you know what you’re doing! It’s tasty, slimming, and did I mention delicious? Full of healthy fats and yummy protein, this meal is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 4 Avocados (cut in half with the seeds taken out)
- 8 strips of cooked bacon
- 8 Eggs
- THM Mineral Salt
- Black Pepper
- Chili Flakes
- Young Living Dill Essential Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Take the avocado halves and line them face up on a baking sheet.
- Line the holes with crumbled bacon.
- Crack all the eggs into a separate bowl and use a spoon to scoop a yolk into each avocado hole. Add in as much egg white as there is room for.
- Add salt, pepper, and one drop of dill oil over each egg.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (until bacon and eggs are cooked) and sprinkle chilli flakes over top.
- Serve warm & enjoy!
Adapted from GrokGrub.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.