Broccoli Bacon Salad, Oh MY!
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This is sure to be a hit at your next get together! These flavors mixed together make for a yummy treat and it’s actually healthy for you! You can whip this up whether you’re a Trim Healthy Mama or doing Keto (just use a good mayo if you’re keto) and enjoy staying on plan while eating delicious food!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 24 oz. Raw Broccoli Florets
- 1 Cup of Bacon (chopped)
- 1/4 Large Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 Cup of Mayo
- 1 Cup of Almonds (crushed), (or walnuts or macadamia if you’re going for Keto friendly!)
- 1/4 Cup of Gentle Sweet
- 1TB Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Grind up the almonds in a food processor (if not already crushed) and set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together the mayo, apple cider vinegar, and sweetener. Make sure it’s stirred well.
- Add the cooked and chopped bacon, almonds, and chopped onion to the broccoli and pour mayo mixture on top.
- Gently fold the mixture together so as not to crumble the broccoli.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas .
Original recipe and picture credit to Keto Daily.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.