~ Trim Healthy Mama Friendly ~
There’s no better way to wait for santa’s arrival than with a fresh bowl of caramel corn while sitting around the fireplace. This recipe is a crossover so it’s not slimming but it’s still very much on plan and a far better alternative to anything else floating around your place right about now. Make up a batch and enjoy a scrumptious treat the night before Christmas.
Check out the recipe below…
- 6TB Butter
- 24 drops of Caramel Extract
- Pinch of THM Mineral Salt
- 2-4 shakes of THM Pure Stevia Extract
- 1/2 cup of Gwen’s Brown Sugar
- Popcorn kernels (enough to pop 16 cups)
- Bring all of the ingredients (except for the popcorn) to a boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- Pop the popcorn and shake all of the unpopped kernels to the bottom of the bowl. Scoop the popped corn into a separate bowl so you only have popped kernels in the bowl.
- Pour the topping over the popcorn and shake to coat.
- Let cool and enjoy!
*Note: This recipe is a crossover for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Used with permission from Tara Hills.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.