Cream Cheesy Pumpkin Cookies
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
These cookies would pair perfectly with last week’s pumpkin spice latte recipe! It’s not always easy to find a good cookie but this one is a thing of beauty. Whip these up and enjoy all the pumpkin goodness!
Check out the recipe below…
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 3oz. 1/2 fat Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree (sugar free)
- 1/2 cup of Butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 cup of THM Gentle Sweet
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 drop of Young Living Cinnamon Bark Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- Pinch of THM Salt
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with coconut oil cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the butter, gentle sweet, and cinnamon bark vitality oil.
- Add in the cream cheese, pumpkin, and vanilla extract and stir until smooth.
- Pour in the coconut flour, pumpkin spice, and pinch of salt and beat together with a mixer.
- The mixture will likely be sticky so drop spoonfuls onto the greased baking sheet and gently press down with the spoon.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until the cookies are golden brown.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from DivaliciousRecipes.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.