Mint Chocolate Fat Bombs
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
Fat bombs! Get in my belly! This is a nice twist on fat bombs that are both Trim Healthy Mama friendly AND Keto friendly which is a win. Need a little extra fat in your diet (who doesn’t? let’s be honest…) this is just the thing to satisfy that sweet tooth!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 8oz. Cream Cheese
- 8oz. Butter
- 1/3 cup of Raw Cacao
- 2TB Gentle Sweet
- 1/4 cup of Erythritol (optional)
- Pinch of Himalayan Sea salt
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil
- Baking Cups
- Let the cream cheese and butter get to room temperature.
- Once at room temperature place all of the ingredients into a large bowl (except for the baking cups!).
- Blend together until soft.
- Taste and adjust as needed.
- Roll spoonfuls in erythritol (optional)
- Place balls into paper baking cups and place in the freezer until firm.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.