Peanut Butter Fudge
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
These fudge fat bombs are mouthwateringly good! Make a batch or two to have on hand with all of the Christmas baking coming up and voila! You’re totally covered. With these babies in the fridge, you won’t need to cheat over the holidays!
Check out the recipe below…
- 1 Cup of Sugar Free Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup of Coconut Oil (refined or unrefined)
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Pinch of THM Mineral Salt
- 2-3 tsp. of THM Gentle Sweet
- Batch of skinny chocolate (in liquid form)
- Melt the coconut oil (I like to do it on low heat on the stove)
- Put all of the ingredients (except for the skinny chocolate) into a large bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Place in a large baking tin with parchment paper on the bottom (you’ll use the paper to pull out the fudge afterwards so make sure you have lots)
- Let set for 2 hours.
- Make up the skinny chocolate and drizzle it all over the fudge. Put back in fridge for 20-30 minutes until chocolate is set.
- Pull the fudge out of the pan and cut into pieces.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe adapted from SugarFreeMom.com
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.