Spaghetti Squash Chicken
~Trim Healthy Mama Friendly~
This is a very simple but delicious way to enjoy spaghetti squash! Whip this up and enjoy dinner for 4!
Check Out the Recipe Below…
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Himalayan sea salt
- Montreal Steak Spice
- 1 Jar of Sugar Free pasta sauce (Optional)
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds, and cover with butter, salt, and pepper.
- Place cut side down on a baking dish.
- Bake the spaghetti squash at 350 for 40 minutes, rotating it after 35 minutes to brown the top.
- Fry the chicken in a frying pan covering it with salt, pepper, and montreal steak spice.
- Once cooked cut up the chicken and scrape out the spaghetti squash.
- Add the chicken into the squash, top with butter, and add pasta sauce if desired for a more italian feel.
*Note: This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
Recipe created by Meggan Larson.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.