“Trim Healthy Mama Bread”
Who doesn’t love a delicious sandwich every now and then? Well no need to feel deprived if your shying away from regular bread these days in order to slim down! Check out this better than bread option to keep the pounds coming off and satisfy that bread craving!
Check Out the Recipe Below!
Ingredients: an egg or egg whites * golden flax meal and optional almond flour * baking powder * coconut oil or butter * sea salt and other optional seasonings
1. Put ¼ cup egg whites/egg beaters or one whole egg in a small dish or large coffee mug – whisk well with a fork.
2. Add 2 Tbs flax meal and 2 Tbs almond flour or use 4 Tbs flax meal if you don’t have almond flour.
3. Add ½ tsp baking powder (we use aluminum free).
4. Add 1 tsp. coconut oil or butter.
5. Add a pinch of salt and other seasonings of your choice like garlic powder, Italian seasoning or even rosemary.
6. Stir vigorously – microwave for 1 to 1.5 minutes depending on your microwave or bake in the oven at 350 for 12-16 minutes.
This recipe is an S for Trim Healthy Mamas.
What?… You don’t have the book yet?
Click on over and get your copy NOW!
You will NOT be disappointed & Your body will thank you for it!
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.