“Trim Healthy Mama-Chocolate Covered Caramels”
Scrumptious, decadent chocolate candies…and YES!…They are totally on plan for keeping the pounds off and looking your best for your love on Valentine’s Day! RUN…don’t walk to the kitchen and whip up these little babies and you will feel like your having a cheat day with NO consequences except… pure enjoyment!
Check Out the Recipe below!
- 1/2 C Erythritol
- 1/4 tsp stevia extract
- 4 T butter
- 1/4 C cream
- 1/4 tsp caramel extract
- Melt first two ingredients in a saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients, cook until desired caramel color, stirring often.
Additional Chocolate Ingredients:
To the original skinny chocolate add:
- A dash of vanilla
A dash of salt
1 T cream
1/4 scoop Swanson’s Protein Powder
- Put a little chocolate in molds.
- Followed by a little cooled caramel pushed down a little and then topped with more chocolate.
- Let set up in the refrigerator.
We are not affiliated with Trim Healthy Mama nor endorsed by them. As with all resources, you should review them with care. We have done our best to make the recipes and all menu plans THM compliant in an effort to assist you on your journey.