“Trim Healthy Man”-Lime & Basil Beef Kabobs
Just in time for Father’s Day…a Trim Healthy Meal that has all the ingredients to “WOW” even the toughest manly man on his special day! These Lime & Basil Beef Kabobs are a crowd pleaser that will have the whole family coming back for more…hhhhmmm….might think about doubling this recipe just in case! Napkins not included, but you might add those to your shopping list too!
Check out the Recipe Below…
- 1 & 1/2 pounds of beef (try chuck, top sirloin, rib-eye, tri-tip or tenderloin) cut into 1-inch cubes
- sliced veggies of choice (we love zucchini, onions, plus …green, red, and yellow bell peppers add a pop of color!)
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Orange Essential Oil
- 1-2 drops of Young Living Lime Essential Oil
- 1 toothpick drop of Young Living Black Pepper Essential Oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 tablespoons fresh basil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- Add all ingredients (except beef!) in blender
- Put the sliced veggies & beef cubes in a dish or bag and marinate.
- Grill when ready.
Prep Time: • 10 minutes Marinate Time: • At least two hours Serves: 4
Enjoy! & Happy Father’s Day!